The tour is an excellent option for local tourism, hundreds of national and international visitors who frequent this border. Includes:
- Historian with brief history.
- Stop at the Mirador of Abelardo L. Rodriguez Dam.
- Wine and cheese of the region.
- Activities and games on the train.
- VagonARTE (special wagon with plastic activities for kids).
- Visit to the Beer Garden and Tecate Brewery Tour.
- Live music for dancing.
- Free time for lunch and walk around the city.
- Mariachi back aboard and Tequila tasting.
- Raffles, contests and prizes from our sponsors.
- Medical and travel insurance.
We suggest comfortable clothes, sunscreen, light jacket, camera and eager to have fun.